– Tutoring and academic enrichment through the school year & summer
– Structured arts, entertainment, media & sports programming and instruction through the year
– Mentor or mentor groups that address their personal growth and/or professional interests
– Recreational and educational field trips; Out-of-State Trips/ Overnight Member Retreat
– Annual Arts Project – CAPE Television Show; T-Shirt Business, Arts & Cultural Magazine; CAPE CD, etc.
– Group volunteer activities and community service projects
– Academic, professional, and personal enrichment components (see below)
– Relationships with National Alliance of African American Athletes, Microsoft, Jersey Mike’s, Fit Fathers, Howard University, Lorenzo Alexander/ACES Foundation, National Association of Black Female Executive in Music and Entertainment, and other organizations
– Weekly meals; Monthly Bring a Friend outings
– Fitness or Sports workshops, tracks, or activities
In the effort to be involved with each member’s entire environment, we support their current endeavors, help them find summer jobs and internships, and align them with opportunities outside of the League.